Energy Boosting IV Therapy Treatment in South Surrey BC
If you want to improve your energy, health, and overall wellness, consider the benefits of our Energy Boosting IV therapy. Visit Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre to get specialized care. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at Unit #103 – 15222 32nd Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC V3Z 0R8, Canada.
Table of Contents:
Natural energy that fuels a person to perform their tasks and excel at their duties is in great demand, especially in a society plagued by chronic fatigue. In today’s world, there are so many factors that contribute to fatigue, and it is also one of the most common symptoms of several different illnesses, including the flu. There are several ways to boost energy levels, from exercise to good nutrition. One of the most effective and easiest ways to naturally boost energy levels is through IVs that provide a mixture of micronutrients and hydration. By bypassing the digestive system, vitamins and minerals—and even water—is more efficiently absorbed by the body, with absorption rates of over 90%! Compared to the absorption rates of oral vitamin supplements of around 50%, it is easy to see why IV therapy has grown so greatly in popularity.
Energy Boosting IV therapy is an effective cocktail of electrolytes, fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants specifically created to combat symptoms of fatigue and low energy. Energy Boosting IV treatments contain ingredients meant to supply the body with a mixture of necessary nutrients that enhance the functionality and strength of the immune system and provide a significant boost of clean, natural energy.
Energy Boosting IV therapy contains a variety of different ingredients, primarily consisting of vitamins and minerals. These can include:
• B-Complex — B vitamins—including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12—play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. They also help support cell health and cell metabolism, which improves health from the inside out.
• IV Fluids — Electrolyte-balanced solutions are designed for the purpose of rehydrating the body and ensuring enhanced nutrient absorption by efficiently delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream.
Many IV therapy solutions have additional vitamins and minerals, and each is composed of specific micronutrients that would benefit the individual patient receiving the treatment.
IV Energy Boosting IV therapy can treat a wide range of symptoms, including those related to:
• Anemia — A condition that causes fatigue and weakness, anemia is caused by an iron deficiency where the body lacks an adequate amount of healthy red blood cells capable of carrying oxygen to the body’s tissues.
• Vitamin B12 Deficiency — Also known as Pernicious anemia, B12 deficiency stems from the lack of healthy red blood cells due to low B12 levels. Like anemia that derives from an iron deficiency, Pernicious anemia manifests itself in the form of fatigue and weakness.
• Electrolyte Imbalance — Electrolytes are naturally occurring chemical compounds that can be found in bodily fluids, including sweat, tears, blood, and urine. As they work to regulate important physiological functions, an electrolyte imbalance can result in compromised nerve and muscle functions, as well as difficulties rebuilding damaged tissue.
• Stress — As elevated cortisol levels for prolonged periods can result in a weakened immune system, stress can have a profound negative impact on the body, leaving us fatigued and highly vulnerable to infections.
Energy Boosting IV therapy provides a long list of benefits, including:
• Provides a stronger immune system
• Improves athletic performance
• Improves mental clarity
• Increases energy levels
• Enhances mood
• Accelerates the metabolism
• Restores lost nutrients
• Improves concentration
• Increases relaxation
• Improves blood circulation
• Reduces signs of aging
• Increases hydration
• Increases energy levels
• Works from the inside out
• Combats fatigue
• Accelerates wound healing
• Enhances beauty
• Enhances the growth of hair
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
• Customized to each individual
• Improves joint and muscle health
• Enhances total wellness
• Improves cardiovascular health
• Improves endurance
• Regenerates tissues
• Maintains the nervous system
• Regulates blood glucose and blood pressure
At Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre, we care about your health. Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in treating fatigue and low energy with our incredible IV therapy solutions! Visit us at a location near you in South Surrey BC. For more information call us or make an appointment. We serve patients from Surrey BC, Burnaby BC, Langley City BC, White Rock BC, New Westminster BC, Vancouver BC, and nearby areas.