Dermal Filler Injections Questions and Answers
Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre offers safe & effective skin rejuvenation dermal fillers injections to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. We are located at Unit #103 – 15222 32nd Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC V3Z 0R8, Canada. We serve the surrounding areas of Surrey, BC, Burnaby, BC, Coquitlam, BC, Richmond, BC, Vancouver, BC and Abbotsford, BC. Request an appointment online or call us.
What are dermal fillers made of?
Dermal fillers today consist of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring polysaccharide that is already present in our skin and cartilage. To achieve the wrinkle-smoothing effect that dermal fillers offer, some may need more than one injection. Each individual needs a customized approach to dermal fillers which is what Mediworks offers in Surrey, BC.
What do dermal fillers do?
Dermal fillers instantly add volume to smooth away wrinkles and restore youthful skin contours. Dermal fillers are specifically formulated to act like your own body’s hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers offer tailored treatments to your individual appearance goals. During your consultation, your doctor will decide if dermal fillers are right for you and can develop a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your appearance goals. With dermal fillers, the results can be seen instantly. Our dermal fillers are non-surgical, there is no downtime required, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately.
Fillers used at Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre are a long-lasting but are not a permanent synthetic form of hyaluronic acid. The gel mimics the naturally occurring substance by adding volume to the skin. When fillers are injected under the surface of the skin, the gel adds volume, and smooths out lines and wrinkles on the face. Different products are used for specific areas of the face.
Treatments take about 30 minutes and your results will be visible as soon as the swelling subsides. The recommended time between treatments is 6-12 months.
What are the areas I can treat with dermal fillers?
Some areas where dermal fillers can be used include:
- Fine lines and superficial wrinkles
- Medium to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds, and
- Marionette lines
What type of dermal fillers are used at Mediworks?
Dr. Badesha uses the following fillers at Mediworks:
- Revanesse, and
For all Patients Interested in Botox and/or Filler
Please note the following prior to your appointment at Dr.Badesha’s Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre:
- During your first appointment, you will be given information about Botox and Fillers. Dr.Badesha and his staff will ask you about your personal goals and interests, and then will make some suggestions based on their experience.
- Many patients choose to have treatment on the day of their consultation, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so! Please be sure that all of your questions are answered to your satisfaction before any treatment is undertaken.
- Botox/Fillers cannot be administered to any patient who is pregnant, has a muscular disorder or is taking tetracycline or any aminoglycoside antibiotic. Please check with your physician or pharmacist if you are unsure whether you are on any of these medications.
- If you plan to have injections performed on the day of your consult, please refrain from using alcohol, aspirin, or any anti-inflammatory medication for 2 days prior.
We look forward to seeing you! Please call us at the office if you have any questions.