Fine Lines and Superficial Wrinkles Treatment in South Surrey BC
Fine lines and wrinkles are two common signs of skin aging, Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre can help make those fine lines and wrinkles go away. For more information, contact us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at Unit #103 – 15222 32nd Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC V3Z 0R8, Canada.
Table of Contents:
What causes fine lines and superficial wrinkles?
Can you reduce the appearance of fine lines and superficial wrinkles?
What can I expect during my fine lines and superficial wrinkles treatment?
Where can I find fine lines and superficial wrinkles treatment near me?
A youthful appearance is a common desire, and it is easy to understand why: youthfulness exhibits good health and beauty. That is why many people who experience the external signs of aging often seek to ameliorate these conditions, even though in the majority of cases, it does not present any health concerns. The first place to show signs of aging is often the face because its skin is thinner and it undergoes a great amount of movement, such as facial expressions. Wrinkles and fine lines are often the first to appear, typically around the eyes, mouth, forehead, and nose. There are many safe and effective treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, from cosmetic injections to microneedling, and even IV infusions!
Both internal and external factors can contribute to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines, including:
• Skin Pigmentation— Wrinkling is more common and appears earlier among fair-skinned people than it does with people of darker complexions.
• Normal Aging— With age, the levels of elastin and collagen in the body naturally decrease. This leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
• Hormonal Status — Low levels of estrogen brought on by menopause may contribute to the development of wrinkles, and the same may be true for men with lower levels of testosterone.
• Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation Exposure— Cumulative effects of UV exposure leads to photo-damaged skin which may cause wrinkling over time.
• Exposure to Pollution— Several studies have found a correlation between exposure to air pollutants and aging skin, including fine lines and wrinkles.
• Exposure to Tobacco Smoke— Facial wrinkles are more common in men and women who smoke or have smoked. In fact, compared to people who have never smoked, smokers are two times more likely to develop moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
• Repeated Facial Expressions— Using certain facial expressions, again and again, is directly related to the development of smile lines, furrow lines on the forehead, and crowfeet.
• Nutrition— Several studies have shown the relation that diet has on signs of aging and concluded that those who have healthier diets have fewer wrinkles.
• Stress— Prolonged stress has several negative effects on the body, including skin aging, which can manifest as wrinkles, furrows and fine lines.
Yes, it is definitely possible to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and there are many effective treatments available that can help realize this goal. These include:
• Cosmetic Injectables
• IV Hydration Therapy
There are several different treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and depending on which one is chosen, the actual treatment process can widely vary. In most cases, the treatments are quick, ranging from a few minutes to less than an hour. All treatments offered in med spas have undergone rigorous safety testing and come with very few associated risks when performed by a qualified clinician. The clinicians at Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre are expertly trained and qualified to perform injections, such as dermal fillers and neuromodulators (Botox), and also have a great amount of experience in treatments such as microneedling, skin tightening and body sculpting.
If you live in South Surrey and are looking to treat fine lines and superficial wrinkles, come to Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre today! We offer several treatments that can address these concerns and help you put your best face forward.
At Mediworks Rejuvenation Centre, we care about your aesthetics. Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced providers of aesthetic services and can help you look and feel your best! Visit us at a location near you in South Surrey BC. For more information call us or make an appointment. We serve patients from Surrey BC, Burnaby BC, Langley City BC, White Rock BC, New Westminster BC, Vancouver BC, and nearby areas.