Phosphatidylcholine IV Therapy in South Surrey BC
Phosphatidylcholine is also an excellent fat emulsifier, which is helpful to improve our cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health. Read on to learn about the benefits of this Phosphatidylcholine IV. Contact us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at Unit #103 – 15222 32nd Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC V3Z 0R8, Canada.
Table of Contents:
Phosphatidylcholine is part of the family known as phospholipids, which are substances that contain fatty acids, glycerol, and phosphorus. Phosphatidylcholine is sometimes also called lecithin — or the terms are used interchangeably — since this is a component within it.
Phosphatidylcholine IV therapy is used to help treat and manage a wide variety of health concerns and issues. Clinical studies done in the past 70 years show the following properties of Phosphatidylcholine:
• Normalizes lipid levels
• Removes soft and hard plaque deposits
• Reduces platelet aggregation
• Improves RBC passage through small capillaries
• Activates enzymes involved in Glutathione, SOD synthesis as well as in lipid metabolism
• Activates immune cells
• Improves liver function, reduces fatty liver and fibrosis/cirrhosis
• Improves kidney function
• Reduces side effects of NSAID in the stomach by forming a protective layer
• Reduces skin manifestations in Psoriasis and Neurodermatitis Patients
These effects of Phosphatidylcholine IV therapy are based on the repair of cell membranes and the improvement of the function of membrane-embedded channels, receptors, and enzymes.
Phosphatidylcholine IV therapy is used to help treat and manage a wide variety of health concerns and issues, including:
• Elevated blood lipids
• Liver and kidney disease
• NSAID usage
• General rejuvenation
• Memory enhancement
For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. We serve patients from Surrey BC, Burnaby BC, Langley City BC, White Rock BC, New Westminster BC, Vancouver BC, and nearby areas.